The current automotive manufacturing line is not flexible enough to adapt to rapid market changes. The traditional material handling system is labor-intensive with potential risks of mixed man-machine operation.
Geek + provides professional supply chain consulting and robot solutions to build an intelligent and flexible manufacturing and logistics system for automobile and auto-parts businesses.
- Vendor-managed inventory in factory environment
- Low accuracy on inventory data
- High risk of production line shutdown
Geek+ Smart Picking system is used in factory storage, manufacturing supermarket, and VMI to ensure accurate and transparent inventory data
- Real-time inventory management provides least risks for production shutdown
- Standardized picking is easy to use, increases work efficiency, and reduces labor and management costs
- Technology enables intelligent tallying, dynamic storage locations, and high-density storage
- Traditional material moving requires a large number of warehouse personnel
- Low operating efficiency
- Potential safety hazards due to mixed man-machine operation
- Inflexible manufacturing line incapable of adapting to rapidly changing market conditions
Smart Factory More
- Geek+ builds a flexible manufacturing system with smart robot technology, which can meet future operational needs and market demands
- Adjustable production lines shorten deployment time and investment, solve process limit, and decrease losses caused by production line shutdown
- Robots can easily be added or removed based on production capacity requirements
Pain points: Labor costs are rising year by year. It is increasingly difficult for logistics to meet high-frequency production needs
Safety and unable to conduct WIP inventory management and data traceability.
Solution: Geek+ provides Yanfeng with P800 for picking and handling and introduces a self-developed inventory process management system.