The traditional logistics systems of manufacturers are inflexible to change production lines and production capacity. Low efficiency and insufficient storage area also hinder the business growth.
Geek+ offers smart logistic solutions for factories to improve automation, intelligence and flexibility while reducing costs and increasing efficiency.
- Multiple SKU categories
- Low warehouse operational efficiency
- Lack of space
Smart Warehouse More
Geek+ Smart Warehouse delivers multiple logistics processes including materials receipt, quality inspection, warehousing, and picking to create unmanned operation
- Bin-to-person system can be applied in quality inspection and multi-layer shelving, lowering labor cost
- Bin-to-person system can increase picking efficiency, enhance spatial utilization, and ensure the accuracy inventory data
- Supports integrated applications with automation equipment such as robot palletizer, and stereoscopic warehouse
- Quickly adjust layout, switch logistics circulation, adapt product changes
- Achieve unmanned distribution with robots, define routes depending on products and ensure accurate materials distribution when modifying production lines
- Dense storage, automatic tallying, avoid broken production line while ensuring high space utilization rate
- Reduce work-in-process inventory, quickly adjust distribution frequency in response to market changes
- Insufficient warehouse space near production line
- Small logistics channels
- Labor waste for secondary sorting
- High error rate
- Large losses caused by changes in production line
- Inflexible production capacity
- Labor costs associated with testing and assembly
Smart Factory More
- Flexible and intelligent production system supports large-scale operation that’s highly customizable and efficient
- Integrate with various ERP, MES, OMS and other production and order systems to achieve transparent and traceable production process
- Independent processes enables quick changes to layout, production capacity, and product to minimize downtime.
Pain points: The layout of the Dell warehouse is very compact, and the usage rate of the storage area is very high, which increases the difficulty of manual selection.
Solution: Based on the principles of high efficiency, stability, and agility, Dell chose Geek+ to help upgrade the warehouse.